Incident at Regina, Saskatchewan (Aerodrome - other)
1996-11-19: A fire occurred on the second floor of the airport terminal building in the restaurant area of the Regina Airport. There were reports of considerable smoke in the area. ERS at Regina responded and extinguished the fire. The fire was started in the grill area caused by a grease holding tray. Airport operations continued as normal. Damage was contained to the grill area.
|Occurred At||- 02:30|
|Day or Night?|
|TSB Occurrence Number|
|TSB Class of Investigation|